Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What do you think?

2Ch:7:14: If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Do you think that what is happening to us is meant for humbling?

Or maybe the Devil did it.

Ge:50:20: But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.

In either case, if we choose not to follow God, there is a price to be paid.

What will that price be for you? Your sanity, your peace, your joy?

2Tm:1:7: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Ph'p:4:7: And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Joh:16:22: And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

Sanity, peace and joy can be yours even in your present situation. But only with God.

No comments: