Monday, May 19, 2008

Memed anew . . .

Check out ElleBee at Musings of a Working Diva. She recently visited here and tagged to get to know me better so here goes.

Favorite person (outside family)? Sis. Tackett because she loves me.

Favorite food? Anything that fits in the budget is a good thing!

Quirks about you? I am very quiet until I get to know you a little better. Just ask Mom With Brownies.

How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? Doing just what He knew I would but trying to do what He requires.

Any regrets in life? Not serving the Lord a lot sooner.

Favorite Charity/Cause? Mother's Memorial for the UPCI. They support home and foreign missions, Tupelo Children's Mansion, New Beginnings, Lighthouse Ranch for Boys, Haven of Hope and several others. Check it out here.

Favorite Blog recently? I have the same problem ElleBee did. Reading so many good ones lately. Pick anything on my blogroll.

Something you can’t get enough of? God's love.

Worst job you’ve ever had? The one day I worked for a Taco restaurant in college and the owner hit on me. I quit.

What job would you pay NOT to have? Anything political.

If you could be a fly on the wall, where would you be? Heaven.

Favorite Bible verse right now? Psalms:68:19: Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah. He cares enough about me to think of me DAILY!

Guilty Pleasure? CHOCOLATE

Got any confessions? Try to do that daily, just between me and Jesus.

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? Fabric!

Favorite thing about your house? It is a brick exterior and doesn't need to be painted.

Least favorite thing about your house? Messy stuff. Dirty can be cleaned but messes seem neverending.

One thing you are bad at? Motivation

One thing you’re good at? Organization

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? A job that would make my husband happy.

Who would you like to meet someday? My Grandma Elvera. She died before I was born.

Who is your real life hero? My Grandpa Chuck. He made a decent living farming and endured a terrible second marriage. He was always even keeled.

What is the hardest part of your job? Followthrough

When are you most relaxed? Just before going to sleep.

What stresses you out? Control or lack thereof.

What can you not live without? God.

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Didn't read it. Won't comment til I do.

Why do you blog? Intrigued by it.

Who are you tagging?
New/Newer bloggers - don't know any.
Bloggy friends - Heather W.
Bloggers you’d like to get to know better - Kristie.
Bloggers who you don't think will respond, but you hope will - Heather P.

Okay - rules:
1. Answer ALL the questions
2. Link back to whoever tagged you
3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.
New/ newer bloggers (since we want to share the love and send them traffic)
Bloggy friendsBloggers you’d like to get to know better
Bloggers you don’t think will respond, but you hope will

No comments: