Monday, April 21, 2008

Whirlwind weekend . . .

TGIM! I know that sounds weird but it has been a very long weekend.

Friday night was the beginning of our ladies conference. It was a wonderful service. We were truly blessed.

Saturday, I took my girls and another family from church to a modest fashion show. It was also a kickoff for a club program called Today's Christian Girl. It is for girls 10-18 years of age and is meant to help with the calling to be different from this world. We all had a blast eating lunch and watching others with door prizes.

Yesterday, I was called to go to the hospital with my grandfather. He had major surgery and is not doing well. My mom and my aunt flew in from their homes and are now at the hospital with him. Please pray for God's will in my grandfather's life and HIS peace for my mom and aunt.

I' m off to rest.

2 comments:

Peanut Butter Kisses said...

I can totally relate. Sometimes, I just can't wait until it's Monday just so we can slow down a bit.

We are praying for your grandfather, for peace and wisdom for your family. Keep us posted.

HISchild said...

Thanks for the prayers. Will keep everyone updated.