I have been tagged for 20 things that I have done, seen or experienced that I think that most people have not.
Here goes . . .
1. Have been to Ireland
2. Have been through the Waterford Glass Factory
3. Have kissed the Blarney Stone
4. Have inherited a 150 year old family spinning wheel that I could use today if it had all the
5. Can take a raw sheep fleece, clean it, prep it, spin it, knit it and wear it
6. Can sew my own clothes
7. Have parents (42 years in Nov.) and grandparents (67 years in May) that are still married
8. Have been married for 18 years to the same person
9. Have seen your first born wheeled away in an isolette and taken to another hospital
10. Have had all your children delivered by your OB/GYN's partner
11. Have a special needs child
12. Have homeschooled children
13. Have received an iron for a present
14. Have tended bar
15. Have dumped a pizza and lemonade down the front of a jukebox
16. Have worked on construction sites
17. Have painted a friend's family room while my husband jumped from a plane
18. Have been really drunk less than 5 times
19. Have received the Holy Ghost
20. Have forgiven and been forgiven
WOW! I realized that this is a pretty diverse list. I am so glad that we are all unique and the same experiences that I may have in common with you have affected me differently than you.
I thank God for all these things, both good and bad, because without them I would not be who I am.