Monday, December 11, 2006

My search into events on my birthday

A fellow homeschooling mom posted a site to look up things that happened on your birthday. Here is what I found.

Instructions:

Go to Wikipedia.
Type in your birthdate, month and day only.
Choose three events.
Choose two other people who share your special day.
Choose one person who died that day.
Choose one holiday or observance, if there are any.

************************************************************************************

My birthday is July 6.

Three events

1946: The bikini was first made, worn and created. (YIKES!)

1942: Anne Frank and her family went into hiding.

1609: Bohemia is granted religious freedom.

Two birthdays
1975: 50 Cent (I can't listen to that! even Happy Birthday?!!)


1918: Sebastian Cabot (Family Affair) (YIKES! again . . . am I really old enough to remember that?)

One Death

2003: Buddy Ebsen

Holiday/Observance

Roman Festival: Ludi Apollinores - Games in honor of Apollo that began in 208 BC.

************************************************************************************

Interesting to think about, isn't it?!

2 comments:

momwithbrownies said...

Hi There Fellow Homeschooling Mom! :-)

When I did this my Holiday was National Chocolate Day. That Explains Alot! Must be why I'm The Mom With Brownies. :-)

Glad to see you started blogging. It is definitely theraputic!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!