Saturday, March 14, 2009

Something to think about . . .

I get strange emails. Sometimes I read them and sometimes I don't. I read one from ONENEWSNOW today and it was written by Michael Spencer. It led to his blog where I found
this article.

It opened my eyes to the reality of the changes that will happen (because God said they would) in the church world as we know it. It is more important than ever that we teach our children WHY we believe what we believe. They need to have that personal relationship with Christ that we have. They need to work out their own salvation with fear and trembling.

It also puts another face on Christianity. One that is weak, frail and one paycheck away from disaster.

GOD did not create an anemic church. HE will not return to gather up the torn and tattered remnants of what Satan is proposing that the church should be. HE is returning for HIS bride; without wrinkle, spot or blemish.

To which church do you belong?

No comments: