Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been tagged.

Thanks Shelly!

Seven random or weird things about me.

1. I can take raw wool, clean it, spin it, knit or crochet it and wear it.

2. I hate to vacuum. (Thus no carpeting in the main floor of our home!)

3. I like to shovel snow.

4. I don't wear pants.

5. I wish I could sign better than I do.

6. I'm with Annie. I can't listen to people chew either. Can't stand it!

7. I wish I didn't have to work outside my home.

Maybe not so random or weird, but it's what I've got.

2 comments:

annie said...

Wow, Superwoman! Your #1 is so impressive. I admire that you don't wear pants. I tried a few years ago, and I didn't stick with it. It's so feminine and lovely, good for you!
: )
annie

momwithbrownies said...

Love them! I'll call you when the snow falls. LOL