Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Prayers needed please

My grandfather is in the hospital. His kidneys are not functioning the way they should. The doctor's say there is a 50/50 chance for him to survive based on the recent events in life. Read about it here.

I just need the courage to accept God's will. I need the peace that passes all understanding in order to demonstrate that to my family members who do not serve my Lord.

One of our pastors spoke on regifting tonight at church. You know, getting something and then giving it to someone else. He spoke about rewrapping before you regift. In order to rewrap God's gifts, we need to use and understand them ourselves. We need to know HIS gifts so intimately that they are second nature to us, that they flow freely and without regret.

I need to be able to do that.

No comments: